From July 1st 2017 CIMED receives a new focus and a new Board of Directors is appointed, as the mandate of the previous board ended on June 30th 2017. The new Board of Directors is to have larger clinical competence and CIMED shall focus more on supporting clinical research than previously. Research on chronic diseases and diseases with large disease burden shall also be prioritized.
The members of the new CIMED Board of Directors are:
- Peter Lönnroth, professor, Chair
- Lars I Eriksson, professor, SLL
- Anna Martling, professor, SLL
- Annika Tibell, professor, SLL
- Karin Dahlman-Wright, professor, KI
- Ulf Hedin, professor, KI
- Peter Stenvinkel, professor, KI
In addition to a new Board, CIMED will also have a new Director who is to be a clinical researcher active at Campus Flemingsberg. The position will be announced and sought in competition.
For more information please see the news announcement regarding the new CIMED Board and focus (in Swedish)