The official inauguration of Center for Innovative Medicine (CIMED) took place October 7, 2015 at Novum, KI Huddinge.
Introductory speeches and short presentations by three CIMED researchers were given in the lecture hall (Hörsalen) after which posters by all CIMED research groups were presented in the Entrance Hall.
13.00 Novum Lecture Hall (Hörsalen, 4th floor)
Chair: Rune Toftgård, CIMED Director
- Bengt Westermark, Chair, CIMED Board of Directors
- Peter Carpelan, Forsknings- och personallandstingsråd, SCC
- Anders Hamsten, Vice-Chancellor, KI
- Hans-Gustaf Ljunggren, Dean of Research, KI
Chris Heister, Governor of Stockholm County, conducts the official inauguration.
Presentations by CIMED researchers:
- Emma Andersson, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition (BioNut)
”Vad vi kan lära oss om hjärtkärlsjukdomar, leversjukdomar och cancer av en enda genmutation”
- Peter Arner, Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH)
“Frisk och sjuk fettväv”
- Miia Kivipelto, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS)
“Multimodala interventioner i tidig Alzheimer (MIND-AD)”
14.30 Novum, Entrance Hall (5th floor)
Poster presentations by all CIMED research groups, refreshments and mingle.